- Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on ICStories without having an ICStories Account. You can also contact us about a particular video without having an ICStories Account
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on ICStoriesâ€”like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videosâ€”require you to have an ICStories Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an ICStories Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. An ICStories Account allows you to access services that require registration.
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the ICStories Website/Mobile Apps;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.